[Openstack] [Swift]

Tomáš Šoltys tomas.soltys at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 07:14:36 UTC 2013

Forgot to attach /etc/swift/proxy-server.conf

[DEFAULT]
bind_port = 8888
user = swift

[pipeline:main]
pipeline = healthcheck cache authtoken keystone proxy-server

[app:proxy-server]
use = egg:swift#proxy
allow_account_management = true
account_autocreate = true

[filter:keystone]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.swift_auth:filter_factory
operator_roles = Member,admin, swiftoperator

[filter:authtoken]
paste.filter_factory = keystone.middleware.auth_token:filter_factory
# Delaying the auth decision is required to support token-less
# usage for anonymous referrers ('.r:*').
delay_auth_decision = 10
service_port = 5000
service_host = 127.0.0.1
auth_port = 35357