[Openstack] [OpenStack] Images need to be stored in Glance or SWIFT?

Razique Mahroua razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 08:40:31 UTC 2013

Hi,
it depends basically on what you are looking for - you can store the images in both,  but Swift is more of an project aimed to propose and high-available and high-tolerant object store. Not saying that Glance doesn't do that - but Glance is more of a repository actually

Regards,
Razique Mahroua - Nuage & Co
razique.mahroua at gmail.com
Tel : +33 9 72 37 94 15