[Openstack] Call for help on Grizzly documentation

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Tue Mar 12 14:27:47 UTC 2013

Hi all,
You all did great with DocImpact, but now that we're less than a month from
release, the tiny doc team is facing a long list of doc bugs that won't be
done by April 4th, many generated by DocImpact flags.

We typically do a "release" of the docs about a month after the actual
release date, to ensure packages are available and to try to get our doc
bug backlog to a manageable level.

As you can see from our backlog for operator docs in openstack-manuals [1]
and API docs in api-site [2], there are over 50 confirmed doc bugs for
Grizzly operator and admin docs and less than 20 for API docs. With those
numbers we need all the help we can get.

Please dive in, the patch process is just like code and fully documented.
[3] We're on IRC in #openstack-doc and can answer any questions you have as
you go.

Thanks!
Anne, Tom, Diane, Laura, Emilien, Daisy, and all the other doc peeps

1. https://launchpad.net/openstack-manuals/+milestone/grizzly
2. https://launchpad.net/openstack-api-site/+milestone/grizzly
3. http://wiki.openstack.org/Documentation/HowTo