[Openstack] Tempest for Integration testing of Openstack (FOLSOM)

Girija Sharan girijasharansingh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 16:14:22 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to do Integration testing of Openstack environmment (Folsom)
using Tempest.

On controller node I am having my Tempest root directory and I have also
installed Coverage, Tissue
and Openstack-nose as it was mentioned in the setup.cfg file.

1. Do I have to use this release
https://github.com/openstack/tempest/tree/stable/folsom ?

2. I am not getting how to configure tempest.conf for Folsom set up. For
Essex we were having localrc file but here in Folsom we are not having any
such thing. Is there any way to know what values to pass to respective
fields in tempest.conf ?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Girija Sharan Singh