[Openstack] Regarding openstack metering

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Fri Mar 8 12:45:41 UTC 2013

Hi, Arumon,

You will find the ceilometer documentation at
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/ceilometer/

There are some basic installation and configuration instructions, as well
as an architectural overview. Please do not hesitate to ask questions, so
we can expand and improve what is documented so far based on your feedback.

Doug