[Openstack] Keystone v3 adoption

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 14:03:32 UTC 2013

The v3 API is largely abstracted from other services (horizon being a major
exception) using keystoneclient.middleware.auth_token, which is being
revised here [1] and here [2].

Because the clients do not necessarily follow the same release schedule as
the services, we've obviously been focused on the API and it's server-side
implementation. I expect we'll do a v3-compliant release of keystoneclient
around the time of grizzly's release. openstackclient (providing CLI
exposure) is in the works as well [3].

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/23401/
[2]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/21942/
[3]: