[Openstack] keystone-manage db_sync failures

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 17:40:22 UTC 2013

I didn't have any problem import 'exceptions' from sqlalchemy 0.7.8; are
you sure you didn't end up with a different version installed after
"re-installing the whole thing from scratch"?

  $ python -c "import sqlalchemy; print sqlalchemy.__version__; from
sqlalchemy import exceptions; print exceptions"
  0.7.8
  <module 'sqlalchemy.exc' from
'/Users/dolph/Environments/os/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sqlalchemy/exc.pyc'>

-Dolph