[Openstack] Open vSwitch Errors on When Launching Instance

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 02:00:21 UTC 2013

Hello

I have taken a step back and am trying to get an "all-in-one" node up and
running.  Everything works wonderful (a few warnings in the log about using
default MAC addresses) until I launch an instance.

here is the output of openvswitch-vswitchd.log:
http://pastie.org/pastes/8084556/text

Does anyone have any clue what could be causing this?  It says it creates
the tap device and then it can't find it?

P.S. I know those are warnings are in the logs, not errors... but based on
the severity of the problem it seems as though they should be errors!

If you need any more information please ask!

Thanks,
Sam