[Openstack] Windows Image in OpenStack

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Wed Jun 26 22:15:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I executed the below command
"kvm -m 2048 -no-reboot -boot order=d -drive file=windows_server_2012.img,if=virtio,boot=off -drive file=windows_server_2012_x64.iso,media=cdrom,boot=on -drive file=virtio-win-0.1-59.iso,media=cdrom,boot=off -net nic,model=virtio -nographic -vnc :1"

and I got the following warning "vlan0 is not connected to host network". Is this a valid behavior?

When I connected to the VNC and tried to discover the Virtio driver, I was unable to discover it. Can anybody suggest where I am going wrong or any solution in order to get rid of the problem?

Thanks
Krishnaprasad