[Openstack] Grizzly openstack installation - tutorial/guide

Marco Bravo marcobravov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:51:11 UTC 2013

Hi, stackers I have reviewed some installation scripts (many of them) and I
believe one point to start quickly is http://openstack.redhat.com/Quickstart
You can start quickly using on Red Hat or Fedora 18. For me (Fedora fan was
great)
The RDO support forum is small and have some few issues.

Best regards, Marco Bravo.