[Openstack] Swift / Keystone authentication

CHABANI Mohamed El Hadi chabani.mohamed.hadi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 13:24:42 UTC 2013

*Mark Miller : *Until yesterday the container.recon didn't exist at all,
this morning when rectifying a mistake in the keystone.conf, the keystone
service started and these files (account.recon, container and object.recon)
were created and the problem is solved.

Now the problem is that there is no logs in Keystone.log, only in syslog (i
set the permissions as mentioned )

*Tudor : *Thank you for the advice :)  i will keep it in mind.

*Jamie Lennox :* - How can i put Swift into debug mode ? i've changed the
"debug" and "verbose" variables in Keystone.conf to"*True*" but nothing
happened !
                          - For the bug, i don't think that is my case, i
don't have the same exceptions, this one is much more complicated than mine
:)

Thanks to all of you !