[Openstack] [Swift] Load Average node storage

Brent Roskos brent.roskos at solinea.com
Tue Jun 25 21:34:37 UTC 2013

I wouldn't think 3 replica's across 1 zone is a viable configuration.
 Given you are starting with 4 servers, you should really have 4 zones.
 Then all 3 copies of an object can still go somewhere even when aone
server is down.

When you add more servers, just add them in groups of 4 to keep it simple
and drop a new one in each of the 4 zones.

Brent