[Openstack] OpenStack Summit Survey, Looking to Hong Kong

Mark Collier mark at openstack.org
Tue Jun 25 21:07:42 UTC 2013

Also a friendly reminder that there is only a month left to submit a talk
for the openstack summit, so get your speaking submissions in now!
http://openstack.org/summit

We improved the system so that you can list multiple speakers if you plan
to co-present.

(The Design Summit sessions will be scheduled later via a different process)