[Openstack] OVS and quantum

Peter Cheung mcheung63 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 24 13:53:32 UTC 2013

Hi Kyle    Is Neutron support this1) create vlan, adding a port(tap) for a vm?2) create vlan tag and assign to tap http://openvswitch.org/support/config-cookbooks/vlan-configuration-cookbook/   ?3) control the netflow of openvswitch4) control the QOS of openvswitch5) does it provide an API to do the avobe things instead of command line?
I think commercial user need to above things, so we want to support those actions in pandora.
Thanksfrom Peter