[Openstack] openVSwitch and quantum GUI interface

Peter Cheung mcheung63 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 21 03:04:43 UTC 2013

yes, nova and horizon are cores.

Thanksfrom Peter

Subject: Re: [Openstack] openVSwitch and quantum GUI interface
From: colin at 2cups.com
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 09:17:05 -0700
CC: mcheung63 at hotmail.com; openstack at lists.launchpad.net
To: kmestery at cisco.com

I'd say this falls in line with the multitude of external software packages that are adding OpenStack into their cloud / enterprise virtualization support.
Boto toolsetLibcloudJcloudVistarahybridfoxpuppet cloud connector
etc etc etc (this are just off the top of my head) The more commercial or FOSS apps that integrate with OpenStack the better. It increases adoption and usability. This is a good thing. It doesn't however invalidate core project like Horizon.

Regards,ColinIf you would like to schedule a time to speak with me, please click here to see my calendar and pick a time that works for your schedule. The system will automatically send us both an outlook meeting invite.Colin McNamara
(858)208-8105
CCIE #18233,VCP
http://www.colinmcnamara.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/colinmcnamara

"The difficult we do immediately, the impossible just takes a little
longer"