[Openstack] Swift Object Storage authentication

CHABANI Mohamed El Hadi chabani.mohamed.hadi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 09:55:41 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I'm trying to install Swift Object Storage according
http://docs.openstack.org/grizzly/openstack-compute/install/apt/content/ch_installing-openstack-object-storage.html

when i try to validate my installation with :

*swift -V 2.0 -A http://127.0.0.1:5000/v2.0 -U swift:swift -K swift stat*

i get : "*Unauthorised. Check username, password and tenant name/id*"

 i tried to use differents possibilities for user name and password (admin,
demo...) but nothing is working, the username and password should be the
same as in the proxy server no ? i don't know if i missed others things i'm
new in Swift.

i attached here my proxy-server.conf for more details.

Thanks for your help.