[Openstack] Grizzy,Quantum public network ports DOWN

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 14:42:18 UTC 2013

I have three agents running (Open vSwitch agent, DHCP agent, and L3 agent):
http://pastie.org/pastes/8055658/text
The agents listed on test3 are there because ubuntu starts them
automatically.  L3 agent will never run on test3 because it doesn't even
have an external interface.   Right now I am just trying to limit it to one
node.

Here is my l3_agent.ini:  http://pastie.org/pastes/8055674/text
Here are a list of bridges (eth1 is my external interface)
http://pastie.org/pastes/8055678/text

Thanks again for all your help!