[Openstack] Grizzy,Quantum public network ports DOWN

Samuel Winchenbach swinchen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 17 21:07:40 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I have been stuck on a problem for a couple of days now.  I am using
Grizzly on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS.  I can launch vms, create networks, subnets,
routers, etc.  The problem is quantum reports that all fors on the public
network are "DOWN"  for example: http://pastie.org/pastes/8053283/text

Does anyone have any hints or tips on what might be causing this, or the
errors listed below in the quantum logs?  Thanks!

quantum configuration: http://pastie.org/pastes/8053100/text

nova configuration: http://pastie.org/pastes/8043800/text

quantum logs: http://pastie.org/pastes/8053269/text (this is everything
logged during the creation the networks, launching of vm instances,
allocating the floating ip and assigning it to a VM)