[Openstack] Some issues

Atreyee Mukherjee atreyee.mukherjee at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 15:48:20 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am new in the Openstack and trying to configure the Openstack.

I was following the documentation available here :

https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/master/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst

When i have changed the /etc/network/interfaces file [ I have kept the eth1
IP as per me] as per the instruction, then after reboot i am loosing the
internet connection. The problem is getting resolved once i am reverting
the original file back and rebooting the system.

I am attaching the /etc/network/interfaces.open file that i have created
for the openstack purpose. Can you please help me out what is going wrong
over here.

Appreciate your help in advance.

--
with regards...........Atreyee