[Openstack] The OpenStack Community Welcomes Developers in All Programming Languages

Matt Joyce matt.joyce at cloudscaling.com
Thu Jun 13 02:04:52 UTC 2013

I am not sure we want to allow python developers... those guys have a PEP
for everything.  Can't even sit down to a slice of cake without a PEP to
tell them how to cut it and a CI environment to make sure their slice is
within those PEP defined tolerances.

I've had it up to here with those people.

-Matt