[Openstack] quantum l2 networks

Aaron Rosen arosen at nicira.com
Sat Jun 8 07:52:10 UTC 2013

There is no port_security_enabled config option. This is an attribute on a
port that is used if the plugin you are using implements the
port_security_extension (which is only nvp at the time).

I'm guessing your issue is the network you are trying to boot an instance
on does not have a subnet associated with it.

Aaron