[Openstack] [Swift] Swift load balancing

Chu Duc Minh chu.ducminh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 04:40:33 UTC 2013

If you choose to use DNS round robin, you can set TTL small and use a
script/tool to continous check proxy nodes to reconfigure DNS record if one
proxy node goes down, and vice-versa.

If you choose to use SW load-balancer, I suggest HAProxy for performance
(many high-traffic websites use it) and NGinx for features (if you really
need features provided by Nginx).
IMHO, I like Nginx more than Haproxy. It's stable, modern, high
performance, and full-featured.