[Openstack] grizzly keystone with v1.0 API

Axel Christiansen axel.christiansen at softreset.de
Wed Jun 5 10:14:32 UTC 2013

Thank you Matthieu,

that sounds very interesting. The grizzly i am using comes with an "all
in one keystone.conf". I think that is fine and should work.

Would you be so kind and send me your "/etc/keystone/keystone.conf" and
"/etc/keystone/keystone-paste.ini". I would like to compare these to
mine and hope it brings me a lot closer.

Yes, thats what i ment on the zmanda-blog.

Thnak you!

Axel