[Openstack] configure devstack to get cinder volume events/meters from ceilometer

Swann Croiset swann.croiset at bull.net
Tue Jun 4 13:20:32 UTC 2013

the exchange used to send notifications need to match between Cinder and
Ceilometer configurations.
since ceilometer has 'cinder' as default and cinder has 'openstack' as
default

try to set in cinder.conf:
control_exchange=cinder

And i don't know what is usage audit here ...

Le 04/06/2013 10:08, Anshul Gangwar a écrit :
> I have already added
> notification_driver=cinder.openstack.common.notifier.rpc_notifier and
> restarted cinder-volume service.
>
> How can I enable usage audit ?
>
> I have already tried things which I have described in my previous
> query https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg24112.html

Swann Croiset
Software Engineer
Bull, Architect of an Open World