[Openstack] what is the meaning to alliance with VMWare?

Peter Cheung mcheung63 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 29 14:29:10 UTC 2013

Dear Brian     thanks for reply. May be because there is no cheap AIX, so linux and AIX can be sell in different price range. But in here, the market is : openstack compete with ESXi or ESX essential plus. We are a consultancy firm, our sales are competing with VMware sales. In HK, vmware sales even want us die. If we die, the only competitor left is microsoft.The war here is very obvious.

Thanksfrom Peter