[Openstack] [OpenStack][QA] Writing a test plan for blueprint: Use common RPC listener to consume messages

Nir Magnezi nmagnezi at redhat.com
Thu Jul 25 10:03:53 UTC 2013

Hello Gabriel,

My name is Nir, I'm part of rhos-qe (Redhat Openstack QE team).
We are testing openstack and currently writing test-plans for the new
Havana features.

I would like to get your help in writing a test plan for this feature:
"Use common RPC listener to consume messages"[1]

The idea of this feature is 100% clear to me.
- Can you please shed some light about the design?
- Which events are you taking into account here?
- Can you specify the new abilities / functionality changed that will be
added to horizon?

In addition, Any thoughts and ideas about ways for testing this feature
would help a lot.

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/rpc-listener

Nir Magnezi, QE @ Red Hat, TLV, IL.