[Openstack] Image filtering

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Mon Jul 22 14:14:29 UTC 2013

Hallo Zhiyan,

Thanks for your suggestion. I am running OpenStack ESSEX in my testbed. This command doesn't seem to work example would be "glance details changes_since='2012-01-01T00:01:00Z'". I assume that all changes on the image after 1st of 2012 should be displayed. But I don’t see them. Cam somebody help me here?

Can I nest filters in the command line?

Thanks
Kriushnaprasad