[Openstack] Savanna 0.2 release details and screencast

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Fri Jul 19 21:44:10 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!

As you remember, we had 0.2 release this week and I’m really happy to do one more announcement today. We've prepared blog post for you with all new features appeared in our release. The most beautiful thing is that my colleague, Dmitry Mescheryakov made an awesome screencast with demonstration of brand new Savanna and you can find it in the post - http://www.mirantis.com/blog/savanna-0-2-released-new-hadoop-on-openstack-features/

You are welcome to read, watch and comment.

Thank you!

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov
Savanna Technical Lead