[Openstack] Volume Success Create But No Volume in its Path

Mahardhika mahardika.gilang at andalabs.com
Tue Jul 16 06:09:35 UTC 2013

Oh i see, no i run manual configuration following this guide
https://github.com/mseknibilel/OpenStack-Grizzly-Install-Guide/blob/OVS_MultiNode/OpenStack_Grizzly_Install_Guide.rst
now my problem is, on compute node log (when i attached volume to
instance) it said that :
*iscsiadm: No session found*, i used iscsitarget on controller (run
cinder volume).