[Openstack] [Horizon] [UX] phabriactor/pholio as a possible UX option

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jul 15 08:12:22 UTC 2013

Monty Taylor wrote:
> Sorry - we've been a bit busy and this got put on the back burner. I
> believe that ttx has done some work over the last couple of weeks ...
> Theirry, any updates from your end?

What I've been working on addresses task tracking, not really the needs
of UX discussions. My suggestion was to use Discourse because I can see
where our current setup (pure task tracking + pure MLs) is missing the
needs of image-intensive multi-threaded discussions, and that sounds
more reusable than GitHub issues which bleeds into task tracking a bit.

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)