[Openstack] How to Install OpenStack ???????????

Jake G. dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 06:58:59 UTC 2013

Hi All, I have been struggling with installing Openstack for the past 2 weeks and I am about to rip my own hair out.

<rant>
Does anyone have installation instructions that a human being can actually understand and follow? I am usually pretty good at installing new tech but OpenStack is the most convoluted environment (even worse documentation) I have ever come in contact with (Worse than IBM software). The advanced install and config of CloudStack 4.1 is a breeze compare to Openstack. Was this made to purposely line the pockets of Openstack deployment consulting companies? Openstack might be great but no one will know because its impossible to deploy.
</rant>

I`m sure I am not the only one who feels this way. I would appreciate any help anyone can give. Someones blog, other installation methods, anything....

Thank you very much