[Openstack] Please post: Gluster Community Day in Portland – July 23
John Mark Walker
johnmark at johnmark.org
Thu Jul 11 21:09:08 UTC 2013
We have an amazing community day coming up in Portland,
on July 23. If you’re in town for OSCON, swing by – we’ll be at the Mission
Theater, which is close to the MAX for easy access.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Theron Conrey will talk about the integration points between OpenStack
- John Dickinson of OpenStack Object Storage (Swift) and Swiftstack fame
will be talking about… Swift!
- Leslie Hawthorn, international community manager extraordinaire, will
be discussing Best Collaboration Practices for FOSS projects
- Gluster hero Joe Julian will talk about automating GlusterFS
deployments with Puppet
- David Nalley from Citrix and Apache CloudStack will talk about using
GlusterFS with CloudStack
- Wesley Duffee-Braun will talk about using GlusterFS from a sysadmin’s
- Eco Willson will talk about all the different ways to access data on
- Last, but not least, I’ll talk about the state of the Gluster
community, the imminent release of GlusterFS 3.4, and the Gluster Forge
If you’re interested in OpenStack, CloudStack, Hadoop, and how they
intersect with GlusterFS, this will be a great day for learning.
We will serve lunch and end the day with a happy hour at 4pm. Come on by!
RSVP at EventBrite <http://glusterday-pdx.eventbrite.com/>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Openstack