[Openstack] Nova API to get VMs belonging to other users / tenants

Narayanan, Krishnaprasad narayana at uni-mainz.de
Wed Jul 10 19:55:36 UTC 2013

Hi Brent,

I am running OpenStack ESSEX in my cloud. If it is possible, can you tell me the steps to assign an admin role to a user in keystone.

Do I have to change anything in the policy.json related to the servers API?

Currently I use this API for getting the servers details - "compute_extension:extended_server_attributes": []

Thanks
Krishnaprasad