[Openstack] GPG passphrase

Jobin Raju George jobin.rv at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 07:00:55 UTC 2013

Hey!

I am trying to get the meters from ceilometer programmatically using java
with the help of the SDK's provided by openstack.

While trying to execute the command mvn clean install or mvn clean install
assembly:assembly, it is asking me for a gpg passphrase. Which passphrase
is it talking about?

If I just press an enter, it gives me the following error message:
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
 org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-gpg-plugin:1.4:sig
n (sign-artifacts) on project openstack-java-sdk: Exit code: 1 -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/MojoExecutionException

Here are my specifications:

Apache Maven 3.0.5
Java version: 1.6.0_51, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
Default locale: en_US, platform encoding: Cp1252
OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "amd64", family: "windows"

--

Thanks and regards,

Jobin Raju George

Third Year, Information Technology