[Openstack] Grizzly GRE tunneling network set up problems

Chandler Li lichandler116 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:18:23 UTC 2013

Hi Haitao,

There should be GRE full mesh links being created in br-tun while you
created a VM successfully in Quantum ovs plugin GRE mode, just like:

Bridge br-tun
        Port "gre-x"
            Interface "gre-x"
                type: gre
remote_ip="xx.xx.xx.xx"}

Maybe you can check if there any error in log file
(/var/log/quantum/openvswitch-agent.log in compute node and network node),
perhaps you have wrong setting in quantum.conf (rabbit_host or others)

Chandler