[Openstack] Cloud Archive repository

Daviey Walker dave.walker at canonical.com
Wed Jul 3 11:05:52 UTC 2013

On 3 July 2013 11:57, Igor Laskovy <igor.laskovy at gmail.com> wrote:
> No, this message don't delivered to me, strange (spam checked). Why?
>

>>As this bug is associated with the current development release, the answer
>> is a little different.
>
> Thanks. Well, as I understand you talk about bug in Havana, right? Asking
> because I have this bug in Ubuntu12.04 + Grizzly via Cloud Archive.
>

> On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 1:31 PM, Daviey Walker <dave.walker at canonical.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Igor,
>>
>> Did you see the reply from James?
>> https://lists.launchpad.net/openstack/msg24824.html
>>
>> --
>> Kind Regards,
>>
>> Dave Walker <Dave.Walker at canonical.com>
>> Engineering Manager,
>> Ubuntu Server
>>
>> On 3 July 2013 11:20, Igor Laskovy <igor.laskovy at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > Anybody?

This issue is fixed in the current Openstack development release Havana.

The reason you are seeing this in Grizzly, is because nobody has
backported this fix (or even targeted it) to this release.

Unless someone does this, you will continue to see this in Grizzly
releases from source, or any distribution.

Hope this helps.