[Openstack] [Ceilometer][Healthnmon]

Doug Hellmann doug.hellmann at dreamhost.com
Tue Jul 2 13:01:32 UTC 2013

The work to merge ceilometer and healthnmon hasn't made much progress, yet.

The ceilometer team is working on collecting information about CPU and RAM
utilization for triggering alarms for Heat. That work is schedule for the
havana release, and is moving along nicely. We could use some help with
code reviews, but I think the overall design is worked out.

Doug