[Openstack] [Nova] Deprecation of nova-network deferred to Icehouse

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Jul 31 14:56:40 UTC 2013

On 07/30/2013 06:59 PM, Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 07/30/2013 06:58 PM, Dan Sneddon wrote:
>> I agree that Neutron should be the default in Devstack, for exactly the
>> reason that Russell gives, but also because nova-network is now
>> officially deprecated.
>
> It is not officially deprecated.  See the subject line of the thread.

Correct. And neutron can't be the devstack default until neutron is
passing the full tempest gate.

That's something that needs a lot more attention from neutron folks, and
I'd highly suggest a team focus on getting us there for I-1 if there is
a desire for Neutron as default by the end of Icehouse.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net