[Openstack] Devstack help - Single server, two NICs, 10 static IPs

umbertoeklat eklat umbertoeklat at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 04:31:59 UTC 2013

Hi, could someone please guide me in using devstack.

My setup:
Single server, two NICs, 10 static IPs (only). <--

Using Ubuntu 12.04, (tried using CentOS + RDO but gave up on that)

Devstack by default uses fixed & floating IP ranges. I can disable the
other NIC or use other distro, etc if it will make it simpler, but the 10
static IPs (10.19.2.151 to 10.19.2.160) is non-negotiable for my
environment :(

What do I need starting from the NIC configuration up to the 'localrc'
settings

Help would be much appreciated and Thank you for your time!