[Openstack] Prevent Devstack from creating demo project.

Dean Troyer dtroyer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 01:52:30 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 10:40 AM, Shake Chen <shake.chen at gmail.com> wrote:
> I also have same question. The demo project make user confuse.

Users?   Please don't tell me if you actually have users on a DevStack setup...

> On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 4:29 PM, Jake G. <dj_dark_junglist at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Wondering if there is a way to prevent devstack from creating a demo
>> project and just leave the admin project as the default project?

Edit them out of lib/keystone's create_keystone_accounts() function.
Or create a local.sh script and remove them there.

The demo project is used in the DevStack exercises and to illustrate
how to create a simple project with roles.

dt

--

Dean Troyer
dtroyer at gmail.com