[Openstack] glance image-list returns nothing

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Tue Jul 30 18:28:35 UTC 2013

I've started the process of bringing openstack.

I've just brought up keystone and glance and cannot see a list of all
images on in the service.

I can successfully add a image to glance, and get the individual image
details:

[root at openstack-controller mnt]# glance image-show
a831385e-dadf-4d8c-b40e-aaacb0547e77
+------------------+--------------------------------------+
| Property         | Value                                |
+------------------+--------------------------------------+
| checksum         | bb00dcd7db1a4b44cd7bbaa1e0a7e6a6     |
| container_format | bare                                 |
| created_at       | 2013-07-30T16:09:20                  |
| deleted          | False                                |
| disk_format      | qcow2                                |
| id               | a831385e-dadf-4d8c-b40e-aaacb0547e77 |
| is_public        | False                                |
| min_disk         | 0                                    |
| min_ram          | 0                                    |
| name             | Windows 2008R2 x64                   |
| protected        | False                                |
| size             | 2995314688                           |
| status           | active                               |
| updated_at       | 2013-07-30T16:10:26                  |

But I cannot list existing images:

[root at openstack-controller mnt]# glance image-list

[root at openstack-controller mnt]#

Any ideas what might be wrong here?

*Steve*