[Openstack] Summit Sessions

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Jul 29 16:48:29 UTC 2013

Two quick questions.

When you sign up to present presentations at the summit, you enter your name and email address. You never enter a password, but to log back in to a pre-existing account, you need a password. Attempting a password reset just sends you to a page that requires your old password, which was never set. Any idea how I get access to an existing account?

Second, submitting a design session says to go to this page: http://summit.openstack.org/ and hit 'Suggest a session'. I'm logged in through my launchpad account, but there is no Suggest list anywhere on that page. How would I go about submitting a session?

Thanks,
Jarret Raim