[Openstack] Fwd: Does anyone have a working cloud with Flat Networking?

Finn Malte Hinrichsen fm.hinrichsen at googlemail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:29:02 UTC 2013

Hello Comiq,

i tried it two or three times with different tutorials and different
openstack releases but i did'nt found a working solution.
I am very interested in an ONE NIC Config, especially ubuntu-based.

I heard about a solution with nova-network instead of the new networking
module, but it did'nt worked out for me.
If you find out something, I would be very happy if you tell me about your
solution!

With best regards,
Finn