[Openstack] Mailing list migration complete

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Sat Jul 27 17:16:23 UTC 2013

Hi Paul,

thank you for persisting.

On Sat 27 Jul 2013 08:40:06 AM PDT, Paul Hummer wrote:
> If you're receiving this email, the mailing list migration to
> lists.openstack.org <http://lists.openstack.org> is complete.  There
> are still a number of small kinks to work out.

Some things I just noticed:

 - the list headers are missing
 - the footer content is empty
 - the email address of list owner of the list is garbled
 - I don't have the admin password of the new list :)

> Please update your
> address books to send emails to lists.openstack.org
> <http://lists.openstack.org> rather than lists.

and update the filters.

> The old Launchpad list will still continue to exist, but we won't be
> accepting any new members to the group, and emails there will likely
> just be ignored.

I think once we have the new list setup, we should move the archives
from Launchpad to the new archives and close the old mailing list
altogether: we don't want people to be confused.

Thanks again for doing this work.

/stef