[Openstack] confused about nova-manage network create parameters

Lei Zhang zhang.lei.fly at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 07:36:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I am curiosity about some parameters when create network. by the way, I am
using list below. * folsom * nova-network * kvm + libvirt

   1. what's means by --fixed_cidr. I found nothing different when using
   this parameter.
   2. It seems the openstack not working very well when create two
   networks. when launch new instance. The instance get the two ip correctly
   both in openstack ( including db, dnsmasq). But in the libvirt, the
   nwfilter only accept one of the two IPs. The result is that only one ip is
   works. It's expected? Or bug? Or will enhance in the future?

--
Lei Zhang

Blog: http://jeffrey4l.github.com
twitter/weibo: @jeffrey4l