[Openstack] [keystone] Encryption based user authentication in keystone

Yee, Guang guang.yee at hp.com
Mon Jan 28 19:20:20 UTC 2013

Only password and token authentications are natively supported (by default)
at the moment. There are also signature-based authentication APIs like ec2
and s3 available as extensions. Other mechanisms such as two-way SSL and
external authentication via a web frontend is also possible?

In v3, we should like to introduce authn plugin capability as well. Do you
want to share your use case so we can discuss possible solutions?

Guang