[Openstack] Fwd: [bosh-users] New stemcells

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Thu Jan 24 17:00:36 UTC 2013

Just release stemcell

There are code for openstack
We have just finished testing the new stemcells, which now have been
published for external testing.

If you are using AWS and DNS we still have two bugs to fix before the
DNS support is working 100%:
- when recreating a job, the agent will ignore the DNS server list it
gets from the director
- when recreating a job, the DNS will not be updated if the instance
changes IP

+---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+

+---------------------------------------------+-----------------------------+
| bosh-stemcell-aws-0.7.0.tgz                 | aws, test
|
| bosh-stemcell-openstack-kvm-0.7.0.tgz       | openstack, kvm, test
 |
| bosh-stemcell-vsphere-0.7.0.tgz             | vsphere, test
|
| micro-bosh-stemcell-aws-0.8.1.tgz           | aws, micro, test
 |
| micro-bosh-stemcell-openstack-kvm-0.8.1.tgz | openstack, kvm, micro, test
|
| micro-bosh-stemcell-vsphere-0.8.1.tgz       | vsphere, micro, test

This also includes a new bosh release #12
https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh-release/commit/b240cdfb8649126aa2cc182f7ef6c24955583307

cheers,
/Martin
--
Martin Englund, Staff Engineer, Cloud Foundry, VMware Inc.
"The question is not if you are paranoid, it is if you are paranoid enough."