[Openstack] OpenStack (Quantum) Multi-node Set-up with VMware Fusion

Debojyoti Dutta ddutta at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 00:38:28 UTC 2013

Kyle has one (CCed) that he blogged about but with VXLAN instead of GRE
http://www.siliconloons.com/?p=395

I have a similar one for virtualbox but havent checked it recently. For my
setup, I have a regular NIC with DHCP (eth0) and another one thats host
only with a static IP (eth1). My host IP and public interface params point
to eth1 instead of eth0 as in Kyle's setup.

Another setup is at
http://networkstatic.net/openstack-quantum-devstack-on-a-laptop-with-vmware-fusion/

debo

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 3:58 PM, Edgar Magana <emagana at plumgrid.com> wrote:

> Folks,
>

> Does anyone have a stable vmware fusion-based set up of OpenStack with
> Quantum and more that one compute node?
> If yes, can you share you network configuration?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Edgar

-Debo~