[Openstack] Volume driver in Cinder by ISCSI way

harryxiyou harryxiyou at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 13:27:19 UTC 2013

On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 8:35 PM, yang, xing <xing.yang at emc.com> wrote:
> Hi Harry,
>
> If you have questions about EMC volume driver, you can email me.

Thanks for your help, that's very kind of you ;-)

EMC is not open-source code project, right? And Openstack support EMC
by iSCSI way. That is to say, iSCSI is the bridge to connect Openstack and
EMC, right? Could you please give me the docs of
https://github.com/openstack/cinder/blob/master/cinder/volume/drivers/emc.py
I wanna understand how to realize EMC's iSCSI driver.

By the way, if i wanna add a driver(a block storage system by iSCSI way) for
Openstack Cinder, i should just add my driver file under the dir,
https://github.com/openstack/cinder/blob/master/cinder/volume/drivers
like emc.py, right?

--
Thanks