[Openstack] [openstack-community] Calling all user group and meetup organizers

Moe ElBaz moe.elbaz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 19:29:54 UTC 2013

A question to the team: Could these user forums have a track(s) to gather future feature requests that could roll up into a product requirement doc (PRD) that the user committee and technical committe can use to feed blueprints and prioritize developments and build a roadmap for various projects in openstack ?

Best Regards

Moe///
+1.617.818.1612